Thursday, June 26, 2008

shoutout

i just want to give a quick shout out to my friends, and true servants of Jesus Christ, Chris and Lindy Thompson. they have just moved to nairobi kenya to be missionaries in the slums of nairobi. check out their blog at www.onlyservants.blogspot.com. please give them your prayers and support as they reach out into the uttermost and do great things for the kingdom of GOD.

chris and lindy, never lose hope, never lose faith, and never quit. GOD's hand is on you and your work. much love.

GOD is Greater

1 comment:

Goodfellas Pipe & Cigar said...

Tender-kins! I thought about you the other day...
Yes, we went shopping for a new iron with an auto-shut off. Difficult to find in these parts. I think I might just bring mine from home next time. :) You know I love ya!

(funny story- when I asked the lady in the store about an iron with an auto-shut off she said "why?" so I felt the need to tell her the little story with that. Her response was exactly this: "mam, it is advisable to not leave the iron plugged in while you are not there to attend it." (you better use the accent when you are reading this)
I just looked at her- then I explained that is was an accident and we didn't mean to. Then she repeated the exact phrase above...again. I thought for sure she was being a smart aleck.)