Monday, May 26, 2008

prayerwarriorsunite

hey guys. well the old devil is on the war path trying to disrupt the great things that are going on with whythewoods. i have continued to speak at churches and schools including local ellis middle school and new hope baptist in woodruff south carolina. but today i am being admitted into the baptist hospital for what we think is...you guessed it, malaria. i have been feeling the symptoms for about two weeks now, and after visting the doctor wednesday my symptoms have gotten increasingly worse. i pray that it is just malaria and nothing more serious. i appologize to those churches i will have to cancel on this upcoming weekend, but i hope you can understand. please pray for my health, because i know that as the work with whythewoods becomes greater so will the spiritual and physical battles. please don't worry for me....GOD is Greater.

2 comments:

Trish said...

I'll be praying for you Billy!

Tracey said...

Billy,

We will all continue to pray for you. I am still so amazed at how our God works and at how wonderful he is. I had not read your blog update yet, but during the prayerwarriors meeting at Victory, I closed my prayer with our God is GREATER, just as you did. We know all things happen for a reason, maybe you needed rest, maybe our God is preparing someone at Baptist to meet you, we do not know why this is happening, what we do know is that HE is in control and He will never leave us or forsake us. Love you Billy!